Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

question

Can anyone tell me how to find a "GOOD" make that great gyn. in my area? I haven't been on in a week or so and Easter day I found out another one of my family members will be having a hysterectomy this summer, because of heavy long periods. I feel bad for her because she is only 34 and hasnt had any children yet. I am not sure if she wants any though. Anyway I checked a few websites but just cant find one thats tells me how to find gyn in my area, so thanks.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Duke is a few hours from me, my primary diagnosis is double ovarian cycts with the possibility of polycyctic ovarian disease and possibility of endometriosis. I haven't seen any drs. in years because none of them help me they seem to be in it for the paycheck.
Helpful - 0
I would look at Duke, Wake Forest, somewhere like that.  Duke would be my first option.  Being in western NC, it should not put you but maybe a couple of hours away, right?  What is your primary diagnosis?
Helpful - 0
western NC
Helpful - 0
What area are you in?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.