Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
132752 tn?1273342273

AM appt with gyn/onc

We're heading down to MSK this morning to see the gyn/onc.  As uncomfortable as I'm feeling right now, I'm also feeling a sense of relief...can't help feeling that the doc will be hearing EVERYTHING that I'm saying instead of just looking at #'s. I hope to get back online when we get home sometime this afternoon...
peace,
Anne
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Good luck and let us know the outcome.
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Thank you for the positive thoughts and support.  We just got back in from the visit to MSK.  The gyn/onc was easy to talk to...struck me as being on the ball...is able to do the surgery this coming Wednesday.  Although I'm still more than a bit nervous about the outcome, I'm at a certain amount of peace only because I know that if it does prove to be malignant, I'm in one of the best places that I can possibly be.  It's been at least 20 years since I've been at MSK, and I'm so impressed at how the place has developed.  Clearly, they're concerned with the overall comfort of each of their patients and their families.  That's it for now...the dogs are clamoring for all the love and attention that they didn't receive today.  
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.