Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Going into Hospital tomorrow - Many thanks for all your support

Hi Cysters. just a quick note to you all to say thankyou for ALL your kind words, understanding and complete support. It really has been a Godsend to have a place that I have been able to come to and open up my heart and share this with amazing caring women who are always ready to listen and share experiences and knowledge. I am ready as I can be to go through this.  You have made it easier for me and even when in my weaker moment this week when I was ready to cancel the surgery I feel  was put back on the right course! I shall see you on the RS.  
Much love and peace to you all.  Shen x
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Don't know if you will see this in time, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope to hear from you on the Recovery Side.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Not sure if you'll get this before you leave, but my  thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.  Looking forward to hearing good news from you!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
A BIG THANKS.  All the VERY BEST to you Michelle, and any of my Cysters I have forgotton.
Much love and peace.
Shen. see you on the RS.
x
Helpful - 0
Soon you will be serenading us on your guitar!  We are with you....
Love and prayers from Katie
Helpful - 0
Shen and Michele
Good luck tomorrow!!  Just remember that we are all praying for you and we hope to hear from you soon.  God be with both of you.  Kasie
Helpful - 0

Ladies --
Thoughts and prayers go with both of you tomorrow and later this week. You are in good hands; things will go well. See you afterwards!
*hugs*
Annette
Helpful - 0
Thinking of you both and praying for good news soon~
Helpful - 0
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please have someone post to us to let us know how you are.
Helpful - 0
Shen,
I am going for my surgery on Thursday, so I know how your past few days must have been.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you for good results and a speedy recovery.
Michele (Baseball Mom)
Helpful - 0
A positive attitude is the most important thing you can take with you into surgery.....and it is obvious you are doing just that. We will all wait to hear from you afterwards.
Peace be with you.
dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.