Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

worried about mom/clear cell ovarian cancer

Thank you to those of you who responded to my last question.  My mom has been accepted into a clinical trial.  She can't be on any chemo for four weeks prior to the start of the trial.  We are really hoping that this will work.  She had to have 9 pounds of fluid drawn off recently and had a great deal of pain from that.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  She is so important to us:)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope this trial helps her.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
My thought and prayers will be with you and your family.  Just remember to rely on God, and he will help you all through this.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
I feel you and your family.God bless all of you and give you the strength to deal with all that lies ahead. My mom is 82 lives with us and has leukemia and heart problems so I know how hard this is to deal with.Sometimes things do work out well. we are here for you
Linda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.