Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Battalion Weekly

Hello Battalion!
     Sorry this Weekly is a day late but am on the road!  Last week was busy and all our Cysters had good results, exce[t Image, hers are better!  Her surgery was canceled as Image is expecting!  Congratulations Image!
     Sonie and DML67 (Donna) had their surgeres today and we are all praying these Cysters!
     Tellme(Shen)in London has her surgery tomorrow as does RKK.  Shen, you amazed me with your courgage this week, we will wait for you here and hope to hear from you very soon!
     Anne (Turtledove) and Lori (RustyOldHalo)are surgery Cysters and have their surgeries on Wednesday.  You will be back at the Peacable Kingdom before you know it Anne!
      Michele (Baseballmom) has her surgery on Thursday, that is if that goofy GP quits insisting it is just a hernia!  Kick that Alien out Michele and hurry back to the RS!
      Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!  MV

6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
121033 tn?1202886794
Congratulations Image and good luck to all the ladies who have had or are having surgery this week. I'm wishing you all well!
Helpful - 0
You will all be in my prayers this week for speedy recovery and guided help thru each diagnosis.  SEe you on the RS!
Kristie
Helpful - 0
good luck everyone, its much better on the RS!!!! Hurry on over!
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
M...God bless you for remembering all of us.  I think the Peaceable Kingdom is already developing some separation angst.  I know that I am.
Thoughts and prayers are with everyone (especially Lori!).  One of the best parts of discovering this site is being able to be aware of the needs of others at such a time.  I'm really looking forward to seeing you all on the RS.
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.  I wait to hear from you all on the Recovery Side.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
How did Sonie get so sick with this infection. I feel so badly for her. Kathy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.