Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

endocervical fluid

Can anyone tell me what does Minimal endocervical fluid presumably physiologic mean? or minimal endocervical fluid is non specific mean?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Anytime a report says that it is physiologic or non-specific means that its a normal variant for you.  I work in the Radiology Department as a secretary at a large teaching hospital and doctors always use this kind of language to describe things that are different but not necessarily abnormal.  It's just a normal variant for you.  I hope this helped clarify your question.  Anna
Helpful - 0
Anna, you are heaven sent you have  answered my question. Since I found out I had a 3.8cm right ovarian cyst I've been driving myself crazy. I'm having mine removed on May 9 this cyst is making me sick Upper stomach upset/lower back pain/pelvic pain/waist pain and I've even lost 10 pounds in about 3 months( I needed to lost it anyway)I'm eating regular but this acid reflux it's getting the best of me. Once again thank you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.