Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pelvic pain

hi..i posted something on here several days ago about mass on left ovary, well, i went for pre-op visit, now, there is another mass just as big on my right ovary, and it hurts like hades.  Please forgive my typos, i've had a couple of valium tonight to keep me from going completely crazy.  My surgery is next tuesday, 5./2 at 4:30 in the evening.  That waas the 1st time they had open.  The reason i am so terrified is that even tho that blood test for cancer was good, well, even i know benign means another tumor isnt gonna come up that fast....i'm terrified..any good advice?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i am so glad i found this site, it' the last thing i do before i go to bed because of angels like you two.  My surgery is at huntsville womens & childrends hospital tuesday evening at 4:30pm.  love, Bev
Helpful - 0
Valium is good. Don't panic!  The posts fly around here fast and furious so it may quite a bit dowwwwn the line.  I don't quite follow you, but, remember that 99% of cysts are benign.  I was freaking out too... now.... I feel a bit like I got rushed into it (fear of cancer) and it was OK.  You'll be OK.
Post again and tell us more....
Love Katie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.