Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Update on recovery

Just thought i'd let you all know I am now doing much better, the weeping has stopped. Went to see the nurse today and she is really pleased with the healing of my scar. She can't believe how big it is though, it measures 7 inches from my....ahem.....hairline upwards, thats a biggun!!

I've not posted for a while, so I thought I'd let you know I'm speeding along!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Glad to hear the update and glad you are doing well! I am having my surgery in two weeks and my doctor already tried to break it to me gently that the scar will be rather large...We'll have to compare measurements! lol...Gloria
Helpful - 0
Why does it take so long to get into surgery??  I found out last Thursday I have a tumor on my right ovary and CA-125 of 500, was referred to MD Anderson and they will see me for evaluation (whatever that is) on 5/4!  I see many of you guys have surgery dates out many weeks.  How do you stay sane?  I am worried that if this is cancer, the waiting to remove it will have caused it to spread.  Thanks Rachael
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Glad to hear that you are on the RS and doing well!  I think sometimes that the hold up on surgery is waiting to schedule the OR.  Who knows!!?!

~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.