Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
82818 tn?1206989814

need answers

My surgery is set for the 9th of May. They don't think I have cancer my ca125 came back normal. I feel the power of positive thinking goes along way. My questions are I'm having extreme lower back pain and bad constipation. My back hurts most of the time any way due to disc problem. But this is different. Back in 1993 I had my uterus removed because of Endo. I wondering if the Endo has adhered itself to other organs I've heard of that happening. Has anyone heard of this or had this happen to them. I'm just so uncomtable, Thanks for any info.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
82818 tn?1206989814
My surgery is also on May 9th. I'll be having both by ovaries out due to they both have cyst on them. The one on the right is very large and the on on the left is large enough. How long will you be in the hospital so I can check on you. All they will tell me is up to 7 days. I also have a lung problem ( pulmonary hypertension). I hope everything goes great for you and I'll keep a good thought for you.
Helpful - 0
82818 tn?1206989814
If I could just get rid of the back and leg pain I would be a happy camper. I never new this could cause so much pain in many different areas. But I've never had cyst like these before. I do have existing back problems spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal),and bulging disc. So any relief will help. I hope this does not have any thing to do with if they do the epidural for my surgery. Anyway I really thank all of you for your support and answers. This site has helped me a lot.
Helpful - 0
I had back pain, front pain, leg pain, hip pain, plus alternating constipation and diarrhea with mine (just diagnosed during surgery as serous cystadenoma).  It all depends on where the cyst is pressing, I believe.

Cathy
Helpful - 0
Haven't been dx with endo but I've read dozens of posts from other women who have had this problem and I'm sure they will be along shortly to tell you their stories & what treatments they have had. Good luck in your search.
Helpful - 0
You have definately come to the right place....many of the women here can tell you all kinds of stories you will relate to...just wait....they will be here for you.
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.