Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

hmmm..can i get in trouble

ok,maybe i shouldnt have,but,i was reading on the"other site"you know the hysterectomy one,where those people are rude as hell..anyway...i kinda,said some not so nice things to those people....can i get in trouble for that????
17 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh, the "Mickey luck" held and my biopsy report for those polyps was benign and I hardly had a cramp from whole the procedure.  So, at the moment, I am A-OK.  I wish I could bottle my good fortune and share it with friends.
Helpful - 0
I read your posts since this nightmare began for you. I just never knew what to say. I sure hope things start clearing up for you real soon. I read your post on that other site. Then read some of the questions and answers posted. Gee what horrible things were said to those poor women the one that the husband wrote about his wife considering hyst really got on my last nerve. Well Sonie hope you start feeling better real soon. Hugs Erika
Helpful - 0
My enter must have stuck!
Helpful - 0
Hsy soonie1
Helpful - 0
Hsy soonie1
Helpful - 0
Hsy soonie1
Helpful - 0
Hsy soonie1
Helpful - 0
Hey Sonie
It is good to see you have your spirit back.  I hope you are feeling well.  I know your experience is making me think long and before I decide exactly what I am going to do about having surgery this fall.
Helpful - 0
Hsy soonie1
Helpful - 0
I chimed in underneath ya. That is a horrible post about "you might feel you are on cloud nine" and all the God awful things that are going to happen to you from a hyster, scared the heck out of me.

I got a right snootty behind the scenes email from them for saying you can have some cyclical bleeding with a cervix left in! Demanding to know my credentials, etc.  Ridiculous and horrible.  My point continues to be, if the HERSFOUNDATION can monitor that site, it is not patient to patient.

They have their own agenda.... which you can learn all about on their charming web site.

How are you Sonie?
Helpful - 0
oh im in a mood,and thats one of the reasons i sent that nasty messege.those people,in my opinion are idiots....ok,sorry,im just in a very very bad mood..the infection is still here..i have a place that will not stop hurting...the vicoden helps with everything except this one area....my nurse came out today,and told me not only is the green glop all in my gaue this time,but it is also visible inside my stomach..now how lovely is that?im serisouly just ready to give up,and just let things happen as they will...tell me in todays world,with all this medical technology and advance things we have,that these idiots cant clear up a friggin staph infection???oh ive so had it with this situation...im tired of this..im so sick of being in pain i cant stand it..here it is,3 in the morning and im awake because no matter which way i lay,the big gapping hole in my stomach just throbs and throbs..sorry katie,didnt mean to dump all this on you...this is just stupid..
Helpful - 0
this has been going on now for exactly 3 months...how daggon long does a staph infection take to clear...i told my nurse today,i dont care what happens,or what they say..they WILL NOT CUT ON ME AGAIN....ben had no been letting me see my stomach after my surgery monday,and i thought he was just being silly,so i got a mirror and looked myself,and wish to god i hadnt...this isnt funnybut i kinda had to laugh...ben was chaning my packing last night,and one of my 13 year olds was in the room..he looked at my stomach and said...oh cool mom,you can see the chicken we had for dinner..lol...now i know he didnt REALLY see it,but i knew the point he was making..lol..anyway,im just fed up,beyond pissed off,and ready to bust some heads over this one...bens been taking pictures of my stomach since the 2 surgery,and now im so glad he has...and also,besides the vicoden es,he has me on 50 mg of phenergan which is the same dose they use on me after surgery...its very very strong,and it knocks me out cold......i hate doctors.
Helpful - 0
Hi, Sonie!  I am glad that you dropped by for a post, but your medical situation sucks.  I just thought I would tell  you that in case you did not know!  :)

Vent away, girl!
Helpful - 0
hey xray.lol@your enter button..i just thought you liked saying hi to me..hehehe..hey there micki...how have you been?i havent talked to you for a bit...have you healed ok from surgery?...linda..lmfao@your version of a nanny...that just made me laugh..i wanna nanny..with big muscles,and nice cute butt,and blue eyes,bald with tattooes.oh,i just described my hubby..lol..hehehe..love you all..sonie
Helpful - 0
God Sonie, what next eh?  I guess all you can do is rest and hope to heck it clears up.  I TOLD you not to look, didn't I? Or I tried to warn you what it would look like, Hello Civil War!  I used to go in another room and cry after I saw my son's wound....had to be chipper in front of him though.  It is very very scary, this infection stuff.  Hopefully you will turn the corner this week and the green will.... clear up.
You vent away....maybe chat... if someone is there....
Love, Katie
PS I still CANNOT believe the tone they use on that other site, I stay away if I can... like Mary53, I am strangely drawn to it!! lol
Helpful - 0
OMG!! If I was you I would definitely being venting.  What a horrible time you are having, I pray that you get well soon and the infection stops rearing its ugly head. I'm not as up to date on your surgery/recovery as many others are but would seeing another doctor be an option? Seeing what your going through scares me half to death and really makes me not want to have surgery.  What is the staph infection from?  Is there any way to know? Is it from insturments not sterilized properly? Here's a BIG HUG (:).
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Not sure which site, but you are entitled to your opinion regardless. Freedom of speech and all that. Besides, by the sound of it, they need the wind put up them! Behind you 100%.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.