Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Battaion Weekly

Greetings Cysters of the Battalion!
      All the Cysters who had surgery last week are on the RS with good results except Turtledove who just had her surgery yesterday and Shen (Tellme)  We will watch for them as they should be along anytime!  
     Eight of our Cysters will be having surgery this week.  Clover.1 and Tammy (Lionsfan) have their surgeries tomorrow and although Tammy has high confidence, it is Clovers first time under the bright lights.  We wish you both a speedy trip to the RS!
    Beverly (albeverly714) and MandyD are surgery Cysters on Tuesday and will be missed by all until they meet again on the RS.
     On Wednesday Nanik will seek and end to the years of misery when she has her Hyst (don't tell Nora the HERS Nazi!) and Ann1966 will be having the works at the same hospital she works at!  Best of luck to these Surgery Cysters!
     Darlyn (Krull) has her surgery on Thursday and has touched base with all her Surgery Cysters this week.  
     KMarsh has her second surgery in six months one day this week and hopefully will have an end to her problems.  Let us know when Kmarsh!
      Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you this week and we will be waiting here for you when you make it back to the RS!  MV

7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
To everyone having surgery this week, I will be praying for a safe surgery, and for a very fast recovery.  Mary you are the greatest.  Thanks for all of you do for us.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
I think it is so nice and so thoughtful of you to post the weekly update for the Battalion. It is a lot of work and a lot of remembering. Anyway, I have wanted to say "Thanks" to you for awhile. I know others have said it, too...so, here is my thank you.  

My friend is going to come over this week to take a look at my computer and I know she will get to the root of the problem so I can actually go to the Battalion site at MSN. She is a genius. We think it is a security/firewall issue. So, when I do get over there, I will get your E-mail address. Then the two Minnesota Mary's will be able to figure out a time/place to actually meet. Too much.

I know you have been traveling so much lately...and, I have been busier at work due to a co-worker's maternity leave. Happy for her...but, I do miss her, so it has been an adjustment. We worked very well together.

Well, as usual, it is late and I should be heading to bed. Take care, and thanks again for all you do. The Other Mary
Helpful - 0
Thanks MV!! I am so glad you and the regulars didn't abandon us here on this site. You all bring such knowledge and reassurance and keep us all from freaking out. (well at least not to bad)
You ladies are such a great inspiration! Keep up the great work!
Hugs,
Darlyn
Helpful - 0
My prayers and thoughts are with all my cysters that are having surgery this week. I'll be watching for you on the RS. The 99% club needs more members, so I pray you all join it!
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
To all of the cysters having surgery this week:  You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I look forward to hearing from you on the RS.  Godspeed

p.s.:  Thanks MaryV for keeping this all straight for us, you are the best!

~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I like that-HERS Nazi.  Boy, I bet she would love my gyn.  His offerings are chemical menopause or complete hyst.  She would have a  field day.  ishould post a  thread just to get a response but I won't.  The time I have, I enjoy posting here and on the private site.  The other forum is worse than the other website.  At least they are not begging for money on that forum like they are on the "other" website.  It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people are censored from what they have to say just because it tips the boat on others opinions.
Helpful - 0
Good luck with your Surgery Ladies. I hope that you all recover well and we can all celebrate your recovery.
Take care
Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.