Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

need help

Dear "Sisters",

I didn't post last time because I have a lot of troubles...
For refreshment:
I was dg. as OC IIIC in april 2003, surgery, two chemo lines with carbo+ cyclophosphamide 6 times, and carbo/ taxol second line 6 times. I had a tumor of 4 cm (recurrence)in sept. 2005.. The gynoncdoc (very good from the professional point of vue) progr. me for surgery only in dec. 2005. I believe it was too late; I had three tumors, 8, 3, and 2 cm that affected my colon and ileum... I lost approx. 1m of intestine ... I had a lot of transit troubles...I couldn't start chemotherapy... I have five month from the surgery, I made a transvagynal US, and I have a new recurrence, a tumor upon the vagyna (2 cm).
I made last week a CT, doc. said me that is OK, but after a conversation with my onc doc they decided that I have a new tumor.I visited my onc doc every week, last two month, without any result...He told me that will present my situation on oncologic commission...
Now, I can't stop diarrhea, I have symptoms of ulcerous colitis, I can't eat because this troubles, I am dehydrated, the skin of my hands is wrinkled...

With my best wishes
Ainegeu
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It has been a while since I heard your voice....you sound worn out. With all you have been going through I can certainly understand that....I wish I could lighten your burden...if only for a little while to give you a break.  Are you at least able to sleep?  If you are in pain, are they helping you control it? Being as dehydrated as you are is dangerous...what are you drinking in order to balance your electrolytes? I forget...you have family there with you? I wish we weren't so spread out...it would be so nice if one of us could be there physically with you....you must know our hearts are there with you.
If you are not taking anything for electrolytes...try Pedialite.. .it is for children when they have dehydration problems..it is over the counter.
I hope your day holds a wonderful surprise for you...please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
May Peace be with you.
dian
Helpful - 0
I will pray for you today.  Hang in there~
Helpful - 0
My prayers and thoughts are with you also.
Helpful - 0
Dear Sisters,
Thank you for your kind words!!!
I have family, but everybody is busy, I have two children, 24 and 21years old, they are students, my husband is also very busy, so I need to take care of myself... They need also my help. I was all the time the strongest from my family.
That's why I need to work...I have no pain, I can sleep, but I can't stop diarrhea...
I am so glad to have this kind of communication by this forum...
Best wishes, Ainegeu
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.