Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow my mom goes in for her 3rd treatment. Theyre also going to test the CA-125, so Im nervous about that.

Can you all do me a favor and continue to have good thoughts for my mom and send positive energy her way?

I thought I had been doing better and coming to grips somewhat with all thats been going on. But the last few days Ive been falling apart again. When I saw her over the weekend she looked incredible. I thought that would make me feel better, but it just made my eyes well up because she is such a beautiful sight.

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Tascha.
Thank you for the post.  My mom has gone through so much already - she's a real trooper.
Thanks again everyone for the good thoughts.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Just hang tough.  Look how far your mom has come.  And how well you are doing.  I remember you at the beginning of this journey and you have made terrific progress.  Take a deep breath and find a calm place to be to get your mind back on track.  Continue to go forward!  You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Thanks Jennie and Kasie.
Im sure things will go well - my mom is a real fighter!
Helpful - 0
I will definately be sending good thoughts and prayers your way.  Good luck tomorrow, and let us know how things go.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
I wish your mom the very best:)  My mom has clear cell ovarian cancer and is currently awaiting the start of a clinical trial.  I worry about her every waking moment.  Your not alone.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.