Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To all that responded to me earlier (down in the dumps)

Thanks to all that responded to my earlier post.  I do appricate all the support. Well all I can say is that it is amazing what a little fresh air and getting out will so for ya.  I deceided to go out to the deck and clean off the patio furniture and sat out there under the umbrella and played on my computer.  Just getting some sunlight and watching all my dogs play was very theaputic.  My husband then came home early and we went out to run some errands, not to mention that he was extra lovey (well maybe a bit too lovey) but he knows I can not do antything, so that made it even more speical knowing he did not excpect anything in return other than some smiles and giggels.  So my spirits are a bit higher right now.  Just a brief break in the stong woman spirit.  Thanks again for all the support.
Terri
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It IS amazing what fresh air can do for you, isn't it?  When I had my surgery in March, my husband made sure we got plenty of fresh air.  He'd take me out for an afternoon drive about 2 or 3 times a week.  It was so refreshing.  I'm glad to hear you're doing better!!  :)
Janet
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Good for you!  Sounds like you had a lovely day, just when you needed one.  Glad to see your DH is taking care of you, too.  Best wishes to you as you recover, and I really hope your days continue to be brighter!

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Hi Terri,
I hope that you are feeling better. This is the best place to come when feeling down, lots of support here.
Take care
Kate
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.