Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Premenstrual spotting and/or mucous....anyone??? Wanna talk to you!

Can anyone with the unfortunate experience of blood-tinged mucous/spotting before your periods (esp. even if on birth control), and/or spotting or mucous with bowel movements PLEEEEASE post and tell me your diagnosis?

My cysts were supposedly gone, so just wondering what this leaves.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
He girl!  I think that the brown spotting is just old blood, but to be sure someone else will be along with way more info.  So glad to hear that the cysts are gone.  I hope that everything else in your world is going well.  As always you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
rkk
I had replied to your question earlier.  Did you see that one?
Helpful - 0
Yes I saw, thank you.  My blood is pink, so is fresh.  I don't know what to think anymore!  And apparently, neither do the doctors. :(
Helpful - 0
rkk
You know what I think is that cysts rupture and they bleed and that is why there is pink in the mucous.  That is just my guess.  I agree-no one seems to have the answers.  I am going to a follow up appt with gyno thurs.  If I find out anything I will post it.  Look back on friday.  Good luck. By the way I have to agree with the comment someone made to you about it being part of menopause.  I swear I am going through it with all my problems.  I am only 35.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.