Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SERGERY TOMORROW

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY FOR ME.I have to drink an entire gallon of junk(uck)
I have been downing the free clinic because of their low standards but I went,and the doctors are great they called me @ home.All my life I have never knew what its like to have a doctor call me at home.
This mass is so big I cant wait to be slim again!Please pray for my speedy recovery,and oh Ilove you all and thanks for being here for me for these past 5months
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Your probably in surgery right now but I wanted to send BIG HUGS and pray that all goes well. See you on the RS side (wish I was there)....
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Good luck!  I am looking forward to hearing from you on the RS.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
PS - what time is the surgery so we can all send a prayer & good thoughts at that time?
Helpful - 0

The very best of luck, prayers, and all good thoughts. We're waiting to hear from you.
Annette
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Stay strong and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow.  Looking forward to hearing good news when you join us on the RS!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
you will be in my thoughts and prayers..see you on the recovery side!!!!! gloria
Helpful - 0
I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the very best. Do report back soon.  Good luck, be well.
Helpful - 0
best wishes for tomorrow, and a speedy recovery, Take care, Shari
Helpful - 0
I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can for you tomorrow!
Helpful - 0
I go in @6am I dont think the sergery is until 12and 2.
love you guys cant wait to tell you all about it
Helpful - 0
I also had to drink a gallon of that junk, so I feel for you!  Good luck tomorrow, and know that we will all be thinking of you and praying for you.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
I hated the gallon of junk but had a lime sucker I used to chase the vague unpleasent taste, hope you got it all down!  I wish you a smooth eviction of that rather large and although gross but benign alien!  See you on the RS Cyster!  MV
Helpful - 0
Best of luck tomorrow. Breathe and think good thoughts etc. I wish you well and will be thinking of you.
Helpful - 0
Good Luck to you!!! (((hugs)))

Becky
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.