Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

99% club

I got the official word that all is benign for me. The oncologist checked the liver, all good, and the exophytic tumor in the uterus was clear as well.

I am so grateful to all of you for your kind words, support, encouragement and humor! This is a wonderful place for women and I will be sticking around.

I send my thoughts and good wishes to everyone facing the 1% club and those of you facing surgeries. I'll be here to stay in touch. nanik
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yay!
Happy Dance!!!
Helpful - 0
What a relief!! Great news, now R & R, Shari
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I'm Dancing the Happy Dance for you!!!!  Yipee, horray Yahooooooo
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Wonderful News!!!!! Yes, please stick around. You would be greatly missed if you didn't. Rest well and take care, Mary
Helpful - 0
Woo Hoo !!!   Pray Him!!!  I am so happy you made it to the 99% club; glad to see you among the members.
Helpful - 0
That's great! Congratulations!
Helpful - 0
Congrats!!! Nanik, I am so happy to hear your in the 99% club. Stay well and healthly and get you some R&R.
Helpful - 0

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Congratulations; what wonderful news. Now rest, get well, and go on with life.
Helpful - 0
Nanik,
CONGRATULATIONC!!!!!  It is so great to have you in the 99% club.  I know that you are so relieved, and I am glad that you will be sticking around.  Keep in touch.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Doing the happy dance for you!  Yay yay hooray!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.