Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NJ Dr's

Does anyone have any recommandation for an gyno/oncologist in NJ ?   As the current one that I am going to is not very " verbal' as my ob/gyn stated to be prior to making an appt.

Thanx
Joan
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't know where in NJ Im live in the Edison area. I made an appt with the best group in the state.They work out of Robert Wood in Brunswick.I have appt for June 12th with Dr. Rodiquez. The best thing with this group is when you call they ask you to send over allyour reports then a group of doctors review free of charge and get back to you if they think you need to be seen. They don't see everyone. Its like getting a second opinion for free there number is 732 235 8515.
Good Luck.
Linda
Helpful - 0
114870 tn?1210298346
I live in S. Jersey and my Mom sees a doctor at the Center for Cancer by the name of Dr. Saul.  Great gyn/oncl doctor, very optimistic, with many years of expirience under his belt.
His number is 856-673-0015.  His office is also in the network of Fox Chase which is also a great facility for cancer.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.