Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FANCY!!!!,dian!!tascha!!!ravenlady!!kathyo!! mickivycki!! ok,everyone!!!

i wanted to see how each of you are doing..fancy,im so sorry your still having problems...believe me darlin,i know it sucks rotten apples so very bad...i do miss all of you so much,im just so tired of always having to complain and what not,and it seems like one day things are ok,and the next,something new happens and knocks me back down..on the up side,my incision is getting smaller,and the tunnel is finally closed,now if the infection would go away!MRSA is a evil evil infection ill tell ya.i think about you all dailey..i have tried a gazillion times to go onto the msn board,and i dont know what has happend,but it absolutly will not let me..anytime i try to go to it,all i get is a blank screen,and i have no idea why..i see the surgeon tomorrow for a post-op visit from my surgery 2 weeks ago,and im asking him about the bleeding..yes my gyno is nuts,but,unfortunatly,because of insurance,i cant get another one..im so sick of his nurses and such telling me how worried he is about me,and how he thinks about me all the time.thats just bootie.he probably does think about me,thinks about how he can avoid a lawsuit..micki,your so right about the shinny car and the golf clubs,however,id like to hit him upside his head with one of them.lol..hows dawn doing,ive not talked to her for quit some time either.i just feel so out of touch with everyone,and here i am,dealing with a complex mass again..at this point,i dont know if im jus pissed off enough to fight back with all my might.i feel so old at this point.i sure thought that my hysterectomy was the start to a better life i was wrong
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sonie,
I am so glad to see that you have posted, because I was so concerned about you the other night. I am sorry that your insurance has made it impossible for you to see another doctor. I am sure he is scared of a law suite, as well he should be!  You need to go into your next visit guns ablazin, and let him have it with both barrels.  We can all get together and kick some serious a$$ if you need us to. LOL  Just know that we are here for you when you need to vent.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Oh Soniek, babe, I just want to give you the biggest hug and tell you everything will be ok, Please, you have been through SO much **** and I know right now you think it's not going to get any better but it will, please be strong! we are all here supporting you and giving you the strength you need, so come on, time to come out of the corner fighting and give that doc the biggest @r$e kicking of his life, or alternatively think about where you'd like to stick one of those golf clubs, somewhere the sun doesn't shine!!
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I agree with dian.  You have put up with way more than anyone else has.  Time to kick names and take bu>> you know what I mean??  As for the msn site, try going to it through your internet explorer, this may help.  Aol tends to kick you off!  Go figure.  Well, sounds to me like you still have your fighting spirit which is a great thing.  Maybe it's time for another Battalion Mission......
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Don't forget to leave your aol on!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Hey baby....tell us again where you are...maybe one of us can get to you if only to cup your face with our hands...just to show you how you are loved.....I care deeply, honey, and wish I could step up and make everyone responsible miserable...my mother-in-law and my doctors know what a ***** I can be...they will do anything to get me off their back!
You hang in there and I think the time for you to be nice is long passed....time to get ugly.....I await your next post.
Peace to you and your family.
dian
Helpful - 0
Well, like I told my clients' daughter today, sometimes things have to get worse, much worse, before they will get better.   Maybe?  Your situation really sucks, though.   I am glad that you are at least feeling well enough now to post on the board!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.