Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Batallion Cyber Party

Greetings to all my Battalion Cysters, old friends and new!  
    If you are new to this Forum, we have a Cyber Party every Saturday afternoon/evening Central time USA.  The OZ Cysters usually join the party as the Gals in the states go off to their beds.  This Party gives us a chance to have a little fun and get to know the new Cysters.  There are alot of you this week so drop in!  Have a little fun and a virtual margarita while soaking in the virtual hottub.  We always have a large variety of virtual vittles so if you contribute, tell us what you brought and put it on the table by the hot tub!  And just to add to the history of the Battalion, we had our first Cyber Party February 18th this year, Dian named us shortly there after and our cyber community continues to grow.  If you read Tybears post, you know the group as a whole much better than you did before.  Thanks Tybear!  That was very thought provoking!
     So in the spirit of that, I'd like to know who answered your first post?  Mickie answered mine, as I was hoping she would!  Thanks Mickie!  So tell us who answered yours!  MV
50 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most! That said, I THINK it was Dian07 who posted to me first (?).
I am forever in the debt of Dian, or whomever it was that directed me here, and OUT of the hysterectomy site.

Thank you!
Helpful - 0
At last I've managed to join in the Cyber Party, I keep missing it because of the time difference, I'm off to bed shortly but please enjoy a piece of Dundee cake and some Het Pint -
which is a mixture of ale/beer, nutmeg, eggs and whisky. Enjoy!  
Helpful - 0
oops, see I forgot what I was doing!! Since I was put back on semi-liquid/soft diet last night, doctor's orders for overdoing it on my recovery, I'm bringing Jello and chicken broth. Anyone still on liquids want to join me??? LOL
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Cheers Missy!  And welcome to Cyber Party!
Helpful - 0
LOL! It all makes pefect sense now? I think? I still think watering a ficus sounds kind of interesting....
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Missy, Don't get stingy with your pain meds, they do mix with virtual margaritas you know!  MV
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Lemondrop martinis????  Sounds lovely since my dh calls me lemondrop kid!!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hoping Mid will be by in a bit, it is already Sunday in OZ and therefore Mother's Day, but it is still the 13th here in the states so let's toast to Midway Blond!  Our beloved Web Mistress!!!  Happy Birthday Mid!!!  MV
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Hey sweetie, thanks for remembering me!!!!!:-)
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDIE!!!!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Stircrazy, can I try one of those Gatsby martinis?  Mid will be here soon, gotta be ready to toast! MV
Helpful - 0
OOPPS, Sorry. How in the world could I have forgotten the good stuff. Were ready now. LOL
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid
Hellooooooooo everyone even though it is early for me here i'll have drink and welocme  to all the new Cysters to the site you are all going to have a great time at our cyber party.
So relax and join in the funnnnnn.
Helpful - 0
Hey Tascha,

No worries - your kind words made me feel so much better when I was feeling so down and rough. For that I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are truly an angel.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Here's to Mid!  Happy Birthday Cyster!!!!  We drink to you!  MV
Helpful - 0
Can we all have a toast to the Birthday Girls, Mothers Day and all the cysters!!

CHEERS EVERYONE!!
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Hi to everyone.

Funny, because I was reading the posts for the party here and I saw Nanik ask who brought her over  to this forum. I was thinking it was me, but, Nanik, do you remember seeing my post to you over on the hyster forum and you responded? I had thought that you had already made it over here by then but was checking back there. So, I am a little confused...or maybe I just missed your transfer. And, I'll bet Dian was the first to greet you here...I think I recall that. So, for now I will take credit for getting Nanik over here. My first comment was to someone probably suffering from hormonal issues...yes, it was that. Mickey Vickie posted after me with a question and a kind word. Thanks, Mickey!

Now if we can get Cecee over here. The last time I left an invitation (to Celine149) they erased it within hours. Geez. But, Cecee is the one having so much pain since her surgery (hsyter) that it is baffling her doctors and Nora is suggesting she send her records to her for an appointment to discuss her situation. Well, that's fine...I am not trying to start anything here, but, my semi-trained mind tells me that Adhesions from the surgery might be the problem. I had so much pain starting about four months after the surgery and so many tests to try to get to the bottom of the pain issue....then found the remedy miraculously with the ball rolling. Now, it could be that her problem is something else, but how do I reach her without Nora shooing me away?

And, Mary V.....say, yes, you did miss one heck of a week here! We missed you.

Love, Mary
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid
Thank you allllll for the toast and i toasting all the others who are having there B/days and also Happy Motherssss Day.
I think it was Mikey who posted to me first i tell ya even tho it was not long ago i cant remeber but i pretty sure it was mikey so thank you and thank you to all.
You have made me feel very welcome and taught me alot and i thank you all for that.
I bring all the drinks for you all here you go enjoyyyy

\_/ \_/ tequila shots-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/ tequila shots-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/ tequila shots-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/ tequila shots-*~^~*-\_/ \_/ \_/-*~^~\*-\_/ \_/ \_/ tequila shots

fantasy
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Happy birthday, Mid!....I am honestly not trying to be self-serving here, but it is a day after mine....So, I will always remember it. Thanks for the drinks!

Mary 53 now for sure!
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Tascha, can you bring the coffee and bear claws in the morning? Sounds so good right now!

Mary
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
And not that we need an excuse but I raise a toast to my friend and Minnesota Cyster Mary53!  Cheers!!!!  MV

And it was you who rescued Nanik on April 4th!  Good Job!  I'll see if I can catch celine and drop her another post with an invite!
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid
Hope you had a greatttttt Brithday and thank you
and enjoy the drinks ok ohh heck here are some more

fantasy
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Broiled asparagus on the table for those who like that veggie!  They are great!
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
OH my gosh, DH and I are broiling asparagus right now, Mary!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.