Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Home from surgery!

Hi ladies, I just got home a few hours ago and wanted to update you. The surgery went well! The dermoid was easy to remove via laparotomy and she was able to save my ovary. It didn't look suspicios of cancer at all, but of course they will test it just in case.

I'm a little sore and sleepy but overall doing well.

Thanks to everyone for your support over the past month and most of all Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!

Becky
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats Becky!!! **HUG**
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I am dancing right along with Mary!!!  So very happy for you.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Welcome to the RS Becky!!!!!!
I am Happy Dancing up a storm for you in my special pink shoes!  Take it easy and hope to hear from you soon!  How are the 2cs?  Mary V
Helpful - 0
thats wonderful!!!please take it easy,and get plenty of rest...my prayers for a speedy and uneventful recovery....sonie
Helpful - 0
Congratulations on such great news.  Get lots of rest and let your body recover.  Happy Mother's Day to you also.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Thank God...and thank you for sharing your great news with us all.  Rest up...stay stay strong!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy it went well for you. Now rest and get strong again.
LitDoc
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.