Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

99% club!

Good news! My cyst was benign! I just found out today! Just wanted to let you guys know. Thanks for all your wonderful support over the past month! ((((hugs))) to everyone and I will be praying for all the ladies who are in the 1% club.

Love, Becky
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Becky...Congrats!!!
I'm doing the happy dance for you (albeit lying on the couch since I just got home from surgery an hour ago)
So happy for you!! *hugs**
~Marianne
Helpful - 0
Congrats on the great news! Take it easy on the recovery side.

Linda J
Helpful - 0
LOVE IT!!!! Another one through to the 99% club. I am so Happy for you and your family!!! PTL!!!
Helpful - 0
So happy for you and your family....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Good news is always appreciated....thanks for the smile you put on my face!
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Congrats!!!
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I am Happy Dancing!!!!  Yipee
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Becky!  Now I've got the pink shoes and am doing a major Happy Dance in your honor!  I am thrilled with your news!!!!  MV
Helpful - 0
Becky, that is such wonderful news.  It sure did put a smile on my face to see that you are in the 99% club.  Take it easy, and let your body heal now.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Congratulations...and thank you for sharing your good news with us!  Rest well....welcome to the RS!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
What a relief!  I'm so happy for you!
Helpful - 0
Glad to know youre good!
Helpful - 0
GOD BLESS!!!!!
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Congratulations!!  So glad you shared the news with us.  Continue to take it easy while you recuperate and thanks for the prayers for those of us in the 1% club!!  Continued prayers to you, as well.

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.