Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Cyber Party, Come one Come All!

Happy Saturday Battalion!  What a week but all our Cysters are back and I am doing the Happy Dance for all, in my Pink Shoes!  Join the party, tell us what you did with your Saturday and celebrate another week!  I spent much of mine building a web site for work, Mid would be so proud of me!  I am playing catch-up and would love to see some of the new Cysters join us!  Tell us what cyber goodies you are bringing and just put them on the table next to the hot tub!  Time to let you hair down ladies!  Cyber Party Time!  MV
42 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
GOSSSH DURNET!I missed another party!Please call me next time at laest a day ahead of time so I can come to It sound like fun! Im gonna go out this week and get me an Ipod so I can already be ready for ya girls!

LOve you alll!
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Good morning ladies!   Coffee and tea here along with the fresh mimosas.  This morning we have fresh strawberry crepes with fresh whipped cream, blueberry muffins, assorted danish and of course bearclaws.  Dig in.  I am off to the ball fields.  It is single elimination day and Xtreme is #1 and in the semi finals.   Wish us luck!  Have a great day and I'll talk to you later.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Good morning!  This is quite the spread...weekends are the best!  I hope you have room for a swiss/bacon quiche.  It's finally beautiful out up here in CT.  Today is heavy with commencements.  I can't go to mine, so we're going to make an attempt at distracting ourselves with a walk through Old Mystic Village.  It's been a while since we've taken the puppy (all 120 lbs of him) for a visit.  Is anyone planning any exciting summer vacations?
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Gosh Tascha, I sure love your brunches!

Mary
Helpful - 0
Well ladies I am tired as usual. Sorry I missed u Gail. I had to bathe the twins and give them their yogurt for desert. I am gonna get to bed. Erika
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello ladies.  I just got home, and thought I would stop in for a little bit to see how the party is going.  Hope you have all had a great Saturday.  Hmmm, it's getting late, but I must have something I can drop off at the cyber snack table.  I have some tomato and basil Wheat Thins and some garlic dip (the recipe is on the back of the box).  They are awesome.  Is anyone still awake?  If so, can you point me to the bar?  I could really use a melonball.

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Yeah my babies are twins I have 3 other children as well and now this 20 yr old. I usually tell my kids y all got to go but now I feel definately outnumbered so maybe I should be the one to go
Helpful - 0
Hello everyone!!  I have some salad over here.  Gotta keep things moving.  :)  I have been downstairs most of the day.  Walked around a little bit outside too.  I am only doing steps once a day right now so once I go up, I won't be back down until tomorrow.  My gyn was a bit reluctant to even say once a day.  I will take a glass of regular ice tea please.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
I've was thinking, on the plane to Scottsdale, that I should get one of those, feel kind of old fashioned with my CD player, but about the only time I use it is on the plane, wards off the poor miserable infants with ear issues screaming throughout the flight.  Had not thought about the grocery store, good idea!  MV
Helpful - 0
Hi everybody!!!  Look at me - I'm back and posting...YIPPPPEE!!!
Busy day like everyone else.  First day of sun in so long - had to get some flyers in the ground and of course the usual saturday stuff.  The sun was actually out in force today - finally feels like summer might be coming.  

I am dropping off some sour cream and horseradish dip and whole grain crackers - sounds weird but it's a pretty good combination!   Cant wait to get in the hot tub!!!
Helpful - 0
We must all be getting into the Ipod thing.  I got one for my birthday, in march.  My hubby figured I could load the music I like and then I could listen to it when I was in the hospital.  I discovered one other thing about it.  When I get on the treadmill and have fast music I go through my miles faster.
Did some on say cookies.  I made some double chocolate cookies on thursday.  They are from a lite and healthy cook book but boy they are rich.
Didn't know if I would be here tonight.  I was sick for two days.  I do this every so often.  Really bothers my other half because I usually run a temp or 101 or 102.  I told him it was a crash diet.   When you don't eat for two days, take gravol, and stay in bed you are going to lose a few pounds.  Who was it needed rain?  We have had nothing but for the last week and a half. Some areas out west and in Quebec have had flooding.
Enjoy the party.

Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Homemade salsa and guacamole!!!!  Lovin it!!!  Pina Colada coming right up!  Welcome Fab, Since you missed last week, Who was your first Cyster?  Who answered your first post?  I was not at all surprised that just about everyone who attended Cyber Party last week remembered theirs!  Mine was Mickey.  MV
Helpful - 0
No Mary he doesnt help the only thing he helps do is get on my everlasting nerve. My 14 year old says I need to go to the bar, the thing is I dont drink @ least not enuff to go to the bar. I do bartend when school is out for the summer. Maybe outta start early cuz like I said I gotta go
Helpful - 0
I believe mine was Tascha, or possibly you.  I just remember Tascha's famous quote ...99% of all cysts, etc.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Good to hear from you Brenda!  Sorry you have been under the weather, figuratively and otherwise!  Was today better?  MV
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Girl,
     I got a stepson like that!  Burdens to bear eh!!  My daughter, Caitlin, is talking about getting a job this summer, she's eighteen, driving a drink cart on one of the upscale golfcourses out west of town here.  I suggested a bartending school since it might be a good steady income during college but, then again, there are the Mother willies I get.  Nevermind that, does she need the bartenders school?  MV
Helpful - 0
I am the one that needs rain it has been over 100 degrees here tis quite nasty
Helpful - 0
oohhh...hot tub! **Wubbie sinking happily into hot water**
I come bearing goodies!! Homemade chocolate truffles, chocolate covered strawberries, and my personal favorite...chocolate martini's for all! (Can anyone tell what I'm craving??)
Aahhh, happy chocolate hot tub bliss. Best I've felt all week :)
C'mon... plenty of truffles... and the best part? Cyber chocolate is non-fattening! Whoo Hoo!
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
God I enjoy Cyber Chocolate!!!! Thanks Marianne!!!!  Fae got the mass chocholate cravings going earlier with her cookies!  Yowsa, hot tub and cyber choc!  I am in heaven!  MV
Helpful - 0
It really depends. I work in a bar you would not want your daughter in it is a roadhouse. Very rough crowd. They did train me though also customers will tell u how to fix their drinks if u dont know. The only reason I do it is the tips are really good
Helpful - 0
The one that answered my first post was MickiVicki
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Vixen, sorry I missed you on the Battalion Lite, had my speaker turned down all the way, Rachel uses my personal laptop, alot!  And she probably turned it down.  MV
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Does he help out Mishelle?  Boys that age don't allays have much initiative.  MV
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Hey ladies, got some hot wings here.  Had a great day at the ball park.  Rosie's team won all three games and we are in the semi finals tomorrow!!!  Mary, may I please have one of those lovely margaritas??
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.