Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Its Back!!

HI All, we check here every day for inspiration and good news, ours today is a mix: 1st Vi has completed her full head radiation and it has gone well, her Oyc requested full blood workout to see what
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Tell Vi I admire her!  There is a book called "Remarkable Recovery" and it is about 2 - 3 inches thick.  It is case after case after case of cancer patients who were actually told they would NOT survive, but here they all are telling their stories.  Most of them had your wife's attitude.  Not that they didn't ever get down, but they had a positive attitude and were determined.

Hang in there--both Vi and YOU!
Helpful - 0
Hang in there!  At least the test is just a little more than double a which means it should be easily contained.  Good luck and thank you for keeping us posted.
Helpful - 0
Many thanks for all your thoughts prayers and comments, I print these off and keep all in a file, which we read regulary to boost our spirts and have a laugh, again thanks, we will keep you all posted. Steve & Vi
Helpful - 0
Keep up the fight!! Praying for you & family
Helpful - 0
Hey there Steve and Vi...what a mess, huh...well, together you are engaged in one hell of a challenge....I tip my hat to your courage and confidence...I tip my hat to the commitment you show to eachother....I tip my hat to you both..together you show the meaning of truley loving and cherishing another person...you are a fine example for us all.
Thank you for the update, and have confidence you both have a Battalion cheering for you on the sidelines!
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Steve, you and Vi our in my prayers.  Please keep us posted.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Thanks for the update Steve.  Send our love to Vi.  You are both in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.