Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'm back

Hi Cysters-

I know some of you have probably been wondering about me. The last you heard I was going on vacation to see family in Illinois. Well we made the trip fine and had a good time. The problems came when we got home. I had my next chemo and it was a doozy. I'll save you all the gory details. Suffice to say, I ended up in the hospital for severe dehydration and a bladder infection that left my urine looking like cranberry juice. Ok, some gory details! But I'm back home feeling much better with only 2 more chemos to go. The best news is my last CA125 was 14.4!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Looking Good!!  Love the number!!!  Take it easy now and get plenty of rest.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Sounds like you really got beat up!!!  Hope you had a nice trip?  take care of yourself!!  14 is a good number!!
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Great to hear from you.  You must have ESP, because I WAS wondering about you, and even looked up your email address last night on the other site and had planned to email you.  Sorry to hear your last chemo was a rough one, but the CA125 number sounds wonderful!  Keep hanging in there and know that I am pulling for you.  Glad your visit with family went well, so at least you had one bright spot in there!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.