Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Endometriosis

Thank you very much for the info. But i do have one more question. Since i hadnt had a period in almost 2 months (just started last thurs. and now have been bleeding for 9 days) is it possible that because of the thickened endometria that there could be endometriosis? I dont know much about the subject, but i was just wonderin if it is possible?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That is true i always expect the worst and hope for the best. Im not all that worried cause i already have my tubes tied 3 years ago so if they have to take something out then thats what has to be done.
Helpful - 0
Hi, Rainstorm,

I tried to find an answer for you, but couldn't yet.  If you type in endometria, you get a whole host of web pages.  Many of these also have support groups and someone there may be able to answer your question quicker.

Most of us, however, myself included, always let our minds go to the worse-case scenario.  Try not to get upset.  99% of the time it is nothing.  I have learned that here.

Take care>
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Anything that messes with your reproductive system can wreak havoc on your cycle.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.