Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'VE TRIED THE WEB SITE

I HAVE TRIED THE WEB SITE BULGEBATTLINGBATTALIONCYSTERS AND IT TELLS ME WEB SITE CAN NOT BE FOUND ACCESS DENIED IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE I CAN TRY
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
106886 tn?1281291572
The reason we keep bringing up the AOL thing is that somehow when you try to access the site through AOL, us AOL users have been getting kicked off the internet. But, since AOL is the internet server in these cases, aol has to be open, but then you have to go through Internet Explorer and then type in ..or, paste... the web address Mid referenced.

So, I think that... say for example, your internet server is Road Runner...well, you can try to get to the site by using Road Runner, or you could leave RR on and then go back to your start menu and find Internet Explorer (everyone has that, right?...I think so) and then when you get to the opening page, type the battalion site's address into the web address.

After all of the initial trial and error, you can stay "signed in" and then it is a piece of cake to get there.

Mary
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid
No you dont have to be a aol user to get in you just need to type in the web address in that other thread as i just have not got it to paste for you i just on my way out but thought i would just hurry and type this for you.
Keep trying be waiting for you.
take care
Mid from OZ
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Are you starting in Aol?  Leave aol on and then click on start, click on internet explorer, type in the website and then you have to register.  Let me know if it works for you.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I cannot get into the BulgeBattlingBattalionCysters site.  The one time I got there and tried to register--once I hit submit, it said page wasn't available.

Any ideas?  I am not the most computer-savvy.
Helpful - 0
I read that in another post--and this is going to sound really dumb, but I don't have aol.  I tried going to www.aol.com and it comes up.  Then, I followed the web address, but I still couldn't get in.  Do you have to be an AOL customer?
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Yes...my girlfriend had to come over and help me out. She did just what Tascha said to do.

I tried to get to the site first by going through AOL and I got kicked off line constantly. So, then I tried to get on through Internet Explorer, but I kept closing AOL first and then I would go to Internet Explorer not realizing I was not on the internet anymore since I'd closed AOL (duh!)....we learn new things every day! So, finally, got on AOL, went back to "start" menu and then clicked on Internet explorer. I still kind of needed my friend to help me...and, I'd thought I was getting pretty savvy computer-wise. Well, just thought I would share my experience.

Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You need to start on aol.  Leave that open and then open your internet explorer, then type in the web address.  You should be able to get on then.  Register and then mid or dian will grant access.  Let me know if this works for you.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.