Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

See surgeion on the sixth of this month

Hey just thought that i would check in and see how everyone is doing..I go see the surgeon for the hernia on the 6th  to see when the can schedual me to have things fixed.I am so over this ..I was in the emergency room again all night last night because my back has been out for 4 days now ,cant hardly walk..and when they checked my blood pressure is was right on up there where it usually is ..still wanting to change meds instead of running test ..I truely wish i could hit the lotto or something ..just to be able to go to a regualar doctor instead of charity..I would give the rest of the money away just to go to a good doctor...And i cant get medical insurance because of ongoing health problems...so there it is in a nut shell...everyone post and let me know how yall are doign..I love everyone of you gals and miss ya...huggggggggs lou
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lou, I wish there was something we could do for you.  Those doctors are truely mean spirited people.  I also wish that your could sue them.  One of the girls I work with has MS and she has the same problems.  You know it is true love when our hubbies have to wipe our bums (My husband had to do that when I had my surgery fixing my bladder after I got paratanitis from my ovary surgery gone wrong).  I know how embarrasing it is to have to ask someone to do that for you.  Just know that we are here for you.  Keep us posted.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
I agree with Raven Lady--Can you regular doctor give you something for the pain until you get this resolved?
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Girl, you have been going in circles haven't you?!?  I hope this hernia thing is it and that they get your bp regulated.  You know you are in my thoughts and prayers!  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
You sure have been throught the ringer girl.  I hope the surgery for the hernia takes care of all of your issues.  Are you on pain meds or steroids for your back?  Please keep me informed as to how you surgery as the doctor thinks I may have an incisional hernia also.  I go back to the dr next week and see if a CT-scan is needed.  You are in my prayers.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
This insurance stuff is amoral to say the least....makes me crazy when I am reminded of yout dilema.....when will society awaken and provide all with the dignity they deserve?  So many things need fixed and seems nothing gets done (except wars, bombs, gas gouging..etc). Enough of that.
What can they do for your back at the E.R.? I can relate to your high blood pressure...everytime mine is taken in a clinic somebody wants to admit me for observation....makes me crazy...I too wish they could figure the right combination of meds....they have already run all the tests on me and have decided mine is idiopathic hypertension....duh!  I hope your back gets back to normal real soon....a hernia too?  Is surgery scheduled for repair? Girl, if it's not one thing with you it's another.  Though I wish none of these issues were in your life...it is good to hear your voice.  
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Yea one doctor said slipped disk and the other said lumbar strain and said for me to let the regular doctor do some other test because of them thinking that it might be nerve damage..I dont know what they are doing..I know that it is my disk because three years ago i had a mri done and it showed 7 disk buldging and said that i have a disk degenerative disease ..I will let all of you know what day the surgery for the hernia will be set for..the doctor at the er at charity says we have seen you a couple of times since your surgery and there is nothing in your chart about a hernia and then i pulled out my referral paper from the hospital that found it ,and i told him that each time that i  came to yall complaining all yall could do was send me home without even checking it thinking that every person that comes in here is a pill head ..And because of your miss diagnosing me every time by judging me because of all of the pill heads out there that i have to go through a nother surgery because of yalls ignorance..These doctors truely suck and if there was a way of sueing them i would..They are horrible ...they sent me home on Robaxin and norflex,one is for pain and imflamation and the other is a muscle relaxer.Nothing is helping ..It is so imbarrissing ,i cant even turn far enough around to wipe my on butt.My husband is having to do that for me..He just laughs about it and says it is ok..while im sitting there crying of embarrisment..Girls yall are great and it is nice getting to hear from yall.I will keep in touch..
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Lou,  I don't usually buy lotto tkts but think I'll start, if I win, it's yours!!!  So what, if anything did they do for your back issue?  I hate to think of you in pain!!!!  MV
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.