Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
107366 tn?1305680375

sbell_lpn, Welcome!

I don't recognize your name, but if you have posted here before June 6, I'm sorry I don't remember the nickname.  I just wanted to welcome you to the site and let you know that for the most part, all who post here are very compassionate, and are very willing to share honest experiences with one another to help any way we can.  You did the very same, yet got a negative response for doing so.  I hope you don't take that to heart, and will come back again and share your story with us.  I (along with several other women who post here regularly) am an Ovarian Cancer survivor, and am very interested in your story, if you are willing to share it.  Even those who were not dx with cancer offer so much to the ladies (and men too) who come here very frightned and have questions about what they are facing.  I suppose being a patient to patient forum lends itself the fact that you will get all sorts of opinions...which is wonderful.  But that doesn't mean anyone has the right to disrespect anyone else's opinion.  I really do hope you'll keep posting.

Gail :)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
108861 tn?1227246048
What an opportunity!  I have not been posting regularly but do lurk, when I can, and now I can properly welcome all of you, LindaF, Linda J. and Sbell at the same time.  That thread to Anna really stirred up the Gals but the "Batallion" as we were dubbed by Dian, is protective.  (you can call me Mom Bell, I don't mind, you've got brass!)  I am afraid we won't get another chance at convincing Anna that the traveling alone thing is unrealistic but, then again, maybe we will.  Lindas, you have both been so supportive and Sbell, you jumped on to share your experience and ran into a thread that shows the Batallion is only human.  Welcome my new friends!  MV
Helpful - 0
There is a woman like that on the MedHelp gastro forum. No matter what the poster says she will respond you have liver cirrhosis. Not good. I guess you will find those types, but that is what is so special about this group. Everyone is so supportive and caring, which is exactly why I have stuck around.

Linda J
Helpful - 0
I'll second what gah has said. Please keep posting. This is a great group and the women here have so much knowledge to share.

Welcome!

Linda J

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.