Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Linda F: let us know how your appt, went

Hi Linda, thinking of you today and hope things are going well. Post and let us know.

Linda J
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Also wanted you to know ..anout the spiritual end of things ..(I know off topic and touchy here ) .
I know there is more and it doesn't mean then end of life ..it means we are a time when the normal kaos of our lives is taking back seat and we are open to more .
I have experienced it ( mind you the other way ..heart stopped) but i didn't leave and was by no means unhappy about not being in my body ..Think they call it OBE = Out of body experince.
Mine was documented by the hospital as I clearly gave details  of what was going on around me ..at a time when it was impossible for me to know .
The whole experience left me super sensitive to others feelings and needs ..can finish strangers sentences ..know who's calling almost always ..and can sense what's coming ..not with any detail ..I guess we can call it  a strong sense of intuition and much much more.Another disscusion for another time and place ;)
But I will say this connecting with the spirit can be a wonderfully fulfiling experience that can make you strong for a life time .And as we all know ...every  bit of extra strength we can get during these most challenging times of our lives..Is Truly welcome .
Hugs to all ..Lex
Helpful - 0
Hi there, great news and you seem much calmer. I didn't have a bowel prep either. Had to get a pregnancy test and lots of bloodwork in advance of surgery. In Illinois it has to be within a week of the procedure.

Have fun at the concert!

Linda J.
Helpful - 0
TYTYTY
Helpful - 0
So happy for you and your comforting news .

See you knew somehow last night ...probably why you started calming down.
Womens intuition ..We are smart creatures aren't we and I
told ya you will be stuck with us ..na na na na naaa... ;)

So glad to be stuck with you ..
Hope your having a great time tonight ..
Best wishes... Lex
Helpful - 0
TY FOR FINDING OUT FOR ME...MUST APPRICIATED!!!!
I'M GLAD YOU'VE GOTTEN GOOD NEWS...AND NOW YOU GET TO GO ENJOY YOUR CONCERT...

PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED....

HUGS!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.