Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pathology Report

Well I received my pathology report today.  It was very interesting reading.  Quite detailed about what was done during the surgery.  The diagnosis was leiomyoma and endosalphingiosis.  I am researching the latter but I think everything was fine.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm happy for you and glad it's over. I think your frog "problem" is a hoot! I like frogs, we actually have a big 'ol brown toad that lives under our deck. By the way, I used your idea that you gave me back in February.....To put hair in my garden...and if the rabbits are still in the cow pasture, they haven't ate anything yet! Yay!...Now, I just gotta' make sure the ants and stuff don't eat my plants. We have planted grape tomatoes, tommy-toes, and big boys and the yellow/red striped ones. Also, 1/2 runner green beans, eggplant(did not come up), orange bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, sugar baby watermelons, carrots, okra, and corn. I hope you will feel up to using your green thumb soon! Take care,
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You know I am Happy Dancing all over the place!!!  Yahoo!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Happy Dance!  HAppy Dance!
Helpful - 0
The frog problem has resolved itself for the time being.  We have gotten some rain of late and the frogs have retreated back to their storm water management homes.  Thank goodness!!  I did have to squirt one with the hose to get him to leave.  He was hiding up under the porch light - too close to the door for me.
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Wonderful!  Benign is what we like to hear!  I have no idea what your diagnosis is, however.  Maybe someone will come along with insight (they always do!)  

By the way, how's your frog problem???

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.