Aa
A
A
A
Close

Livertrans ?

Can I ask a personal question ?
What hospital will you be in ?

If that's to personal I'll understand ..
But...
Hugs anyway
And
All the best to you tomorrow ..
You'll be in my prayers
Lex...
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Will do md1johnson..

And the best of luck to you with your surgery and may your outcome be a positive one ..

My surgery is July 12...not to far behind you..

Fingers are crossed for us all ..
Best Wishes ..Lex
Helpful - 0
82818 tn?1206989814
If you get to see or talk to Brenda please tell her that her friend from florida said get well soon. And if you don't mind let us know how she is doing.I go in the hospital on July 5th and I'm sure she want fell up to talking. Take care and best wishes from Florida. Danette.
Helpful - 0
Ok ty vm
I will be at the margeret on thurs and hopefully you will be feeling a little better by then ...maybe you will get a surprise
:)
Sleep well Lady
Helpful - 0
Not too personal at all.  I'll be in Toronto General.  The  docs from Princess Margaret are coming over to it to do the surgery.  My real name is Brenda Goodine if you are curious.  I am trying to go to bed soon.  Don't know if I'll sleep much but I have my alarm set for 3:50am.  I have to check in by 6 at TGH.  At least traffic won't be bad at that time of day.  Thanks for the hugs and I hope to be back here next week or the week after.  It will all depend on how I feel  Hopefully I'll have good news.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.