Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Livertrans is ......

Well Cysters ...
I finally got in to see Brenda today and what a nice Lady she is ..
She is looking great (besides her swollen tummy "ouch" which will pass) and she sounds great ...
We talked for a bit ..her husband was there as well ..they are a very nice couple and we laughed a bit ...which is always a good sign during  recovery ...

I can only hope I will be half as brave and pleasant as she is when it's my turn ...

Just thought you would all like to know how ell she is doing ..
Hugs to you all
Lex...

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
140437 tn?1215109742
Of course you will be as brave, we are all brave!

Thanks for letting us all know, shes a lovely lady.

Anna x
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Please let her know that I am thinking about her and I am glad that she is doing well.  Maybe one day more of us will meet!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Please send her our love.  I agree...definitely feeling a bit envious.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to actually meet the people we've come to feel so strongly about?
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the update--I am so glad livertrans is doing well.  She is always so supportive of everyone!
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the update....I must admit I am a little jealous....hopefully someday we will be able to speak face to face with eachother.....so glad she is doing well...you take care.
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.