Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

body rolling to Mary53

Okay, I bought a ball a little larger than a soccer ball today. I think I have some adhesions forming since I have some discomfort that I can't blame on anything else. I figure the body rolling can't hurt even if I'm wrong about the adhesions. So my question is what do I do with the ball now. Looking at it hasn't helped the discomfort at all!!!!

Mary, I need a crash course. I know it will probably be a lot of typing for you, but I need details, specific instructions. I'm sure there are many other women on here that will benefit besides me. Thank you in advance!
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I certainly would never take Mary's place, but, her postings on ball rolling really did help me so much.  She had mentioned that the adhesions begin to grow from the pelvic bone, so the idea was to break them up or crush them.  She described to lay over the top of the ball on your pelvic area and to roll slowly up, down and around over the pelvic area.  This really works if your problem is really adhesions.  I was in extreme pain and couldn't go to the bathroom at all.  I instantly felt better  and doing this broke up the adhesions and allowed passage by that evening.  Good luck Rebel
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Cysters!
      Mary would be glad of you passing the info along Teresa!  I believe she has been very busy between her recovering from kedney stones DH and work this week.  I was hoping to meet you on the Cyber Party thread nonight Teresa!  Mid asked me to make sure and invite you to the private Battalion site if I had a chance, Rebel is there and imagine if we could have this convo in live chat!!!

http://groups.msn.com/BulgeBattlingBattalionCysters/welcome.msnw

Supply your screenname here so Mid knows who you are and you will be AOK!  MV
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the invite.  My Screenname is Teresa
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Mid popped in to chat on the Battalion site and was thrilled to receive your email Teresa!  MV
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Hi Rebel (note to Teresa below)

I got smart :) and copied my last narrative on body rolling on to my hard drive!
HERE GOES...Let me know if you need anything.

Body Rolling
Helpful - 0
Thanks Mary and Teresa! My ball is probably only 10" in diameter. It's a kid's ball from the dollar store. It may be too small, but I only weigh about 114 lbs. I'm sure going to try it. Seems to me getting all that blood flowing would be beneficial even if I don't have adhesions. And your instructions are crystal clear, just what I wanted.
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Wonderful...

Thanks. Let us know how it goes. You will note that I just posted above so as to alert you, or anyone interested, to this posting.

Take care, Mary
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.