Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I 'm back Confused lex and all others

I got home earlier today.  I have mainly been sleeping and trying eat something.  My mouth feels like it was burned and/or I put my tooth into my lip during surgery.  Thank goodness for yogurt  and pudding cups.
Thank you Lex for the doggie and visit.  It was fun.  Really up beat. I know you all heard about this.  Boy, it's true that the busy people(Lex)  getting things done.
As you heard my cyst was begnin.  They will now for sure when the final biposy comes in.  Toronto docs have been great and all working to together to make sure I made it through surgery and got home ok.
Also, thanks for all the positive comments and cheers when lex told you the news.  My hubby printed it out and brought it to the hospital for my.  It bouyed my spirts.  
Any way I just thought I'd say hi.  My hubby thought this site was great when he came into it.  He can see why I have gotten so much out of it.

9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
106886 tn?1281291572
Wow, What a glorious thread.

We missed you, by the way!

Mary
Helpful - 0
So glad you got good news and you are back posting with us!

Linda J
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
And as you have done for so many others Brenda!  Welcome Back!  MV
Helpful - 0
Confused Lex.
I had thought about a "real" part also.  It would take some jugling to have enough of us healthy enough at the same time but I bet it could be done.  
Also,  did I tell you that the nurse, that was in the room, when you visited thought that we were old friends.  I guess the amount we talked and the range of topics we touched on  helped with that impression.  She could not believe that it was on here that we first met.  I told a couple of people about this site.  It is hard to exlpain the connections made here until you visit.  I am just up having some yogurt.  My appetite is still of a bit but I did lose 17 lbs. last week.  I thought this might help you make that final decision about what you wanted to go for.  Good luck and talk a again.
Did I tell you that one of the nurses fell in love with the yorkie.  She thought it was a real dog when she first saw it.
Thanks all for your wishes and support.  I fully intend to still visit and  a regular basis.  Maybe I can offer some of the support and reassurance to some one else facing this whole thing just like every one did for me.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048

Oh Geeze Louise Lady, is it ever good to hear from you!"  Thanks for letting DH in on this little piece of you!  I was so touched by the Yorkie brought to you on behalf of your Cysters here!  It made my day, two Cysters meeting face to face!  It was the best as is your news Brenda, I dance with joy in my special Pink Shoes!  MV
Helpful - 0
PS:  It WOULD be nice to have a REAL non-cyber party and meet everyone, wouldn't it?

I don't think other people really understand that WE, too, are family in a sense, those of us here on this board.
Helpful - 0
You are too much--when I read how much you do for others when you have a full plate yourself, I just want to wrap you up and take care of you for once!  You are truly a gift!
Helpful - 0
Welcome back Lady ...

Glad your home and comfy ..It was a pleasure meeting you and your hubby ..
As I'm sure you read by now the Ladies here were jealous and hoped they too would meet you some day face to face .
:)
Wouldn't it be nice to have a once a year reunion..Rent out some space in one of those fancy hotels somewhere  and just relax ...enjoy whatever the hotel has to offer and each others company.
Just a totally pampered weekend ..
I think we all more than deserve some special treatment ..Don't you?

Brenda ..Get lots of rest and stay away from that treadmill ;)

Wishing you a speedy recovery ..
Big Hugs Lex

Helpful - 0
Yeah, livertrans!!  Welcome back!!  We are all so thrilled to hear your good news--to chat with your hubby--and now, to have you back w/good news!!

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.