Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mid, Dawn, Dian, batallion cysters

HELP ladies, I can not get on the msn site.  When I try, all I get is a blank screen.  Any advice?  Has this happened to anyone else?  HELP ME!!!!  Kasie
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's not working right for me either... could be just really busy....A glitch perhaps!  Hope it works later....
Helpful - 0
Hey Katie, it is now working!!

Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
OMG, I could not get on either....was all set to blame darling daughter just home from college and not taking the time to set up her MAC laptop so that she can get on line at the house...Just use Mom's computer...muvh easier!

OK, well, thanks....And, Fungirl, try the progesterone cream on the inside of the upper arms...lasts longer and sinks into your skin, or body, in a more steady fashion. And, split the dose so that you use part in the morning and part in the evening.

Also, keep track of your symptoms in a diary. You will be amazed when you look back a few months from now. Write symptoms down weekly, you know, in your "Spare" time:)

Mary
Helpful - 0
hey there...it was slow but I did get through....I will be watching for you....
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Yeah it's back!  It HAS to work.................What would I do with all that spare time????!!!!!!!!

Hey M53, do you only use the prog cream on your inner arms?  Hmmm weird I was told to move it around, alternating... inner thighs, inner arms, breasts, where the skin is thinner...?
Just arms is easier to remember!

xoxoxo Katie
Helpful - 0
Well  Ladies ..
I finally figured the whole thing out and it's 1.30am here and I was so excited to get it all going and to get to the chat room but when I got there ,,,NO ONE WAS THERE ,,,lololol

Look Forward to chatting with you all ..

Lex
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.