Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A thank you for support

When I first came to this site a little over a month ago I knew there were good people here.  I felt odd asking so many questions and as I read other's post, well I must say I felt blessed to not be in pain like so many were.  Unfornately that all stop.  This cramping is crazy.  I never had any with periods before, I can't wait till Monday to get back on birth control in hopes this will ease it all until I can get in for second opinion.  My heart doesn't feel like anything serous but that something does need some work.  I don't like being on pain pills and I am sure my kids don't like me on pain pills but for this weekend I will keep them near to me.  One other qestion if what I have is endometrial can this cause drying of my eyes?  I have worn contacts and for the last week after only a couple hours my eyes feel so dry.  I do have several new medications I guess this can be it.  I keep adding eye drops, do you think that is fine?  Or should I get a pair of glass and stop wearing contacts for a little while?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Actually a hormonal imbalance can cause dry eyes.  I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.  Hope this helps a bit.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I was told by test my Testosterone level was high.  Could this be the cause?
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Yes, it can be!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.