Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

month post-op visit today :)

hey everyone just a quick update. went for my post-op visit today. i had a hemorrhagic corpus luteum (yeah!) no special follow up needed. just to stay ontop of my yearly exames. good luck to everyone and God Bless you all!!!!!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi ..Read your response on a post below ...wasn't sure if you read back so I copied and posted here again for you to see ..
Again ..All the best  to you ..
Lex

Hello Lady ..
Just wanted to let you know that I have been through all the IVF and to no avail ..But it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me ..I adopted a newborn baby boy ..who is now 141/2yrs and the most wonderful loving child and he has made my heart sing from day 1 ..
Adoption is totally the way to go ..especially if you know in your heart you have that maternal love and need to share it ..you will never be sorry .. I know with all my heart I could never love a biological child as much as I love him ..He has been a gift and every day I thank God forgiving me the best gift a woman could ever have ...People have told me over the years how nice I am for adopting him and what a great mother I have been ...But I have always had to correct them ..I was done the favour ..he allowed me to be part of his life and what he has given me makes what I've done for him pale in return ..
My husband left us when he was only 9 mons ( i was in a car accident and had multi surgerys ) he couldn't handle me recovering all the time and taking care of the baby and he came to my hospital room and layed my son on my chest and left ..We have been on our own since and couldn't be happier..I have had 31 operations in total so far and I haven't missed a beat of my sons life ...when it's meant to be it's meant to be and he has such a good character from being with me through it all ..That question of genetics versus enviroment ..Well I vote Enviroment ..he is totaly me and himself combined ..
So what I'm saying is when you love them well they love you back 10fold ..Again ..You will never be dissapointed ..
Sorry rambling now ..lol
I wish you all the best ...and ... a very happy life
Hugs ..Lex

Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Bigred2...
Congratulations on your good news!  
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Way to go!!!  
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.