Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Annamaria - klet us know how you get on tomorrow

AnnaMaria - keep us posted on what you decide to do and how you have got on!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
140437 tn?1215109742
How lovely of you to be thinking of me that really pulled the heart strings this morning (sending you a hug)

Right I rang the hospital and asked what this appointment was for (the 7 week one) she said it was a surgery follow up and I would get my results there. I LOST IT! I started screaming down the phone "how dare you, this is outrageous, you cant expect me to wait 2 months to hear the word benign" She put me through to my surgeons seceretary who hadnt arrived yet so I spoke to some other poor woman who got my wrath. I said are they there she said yes but I cant tell you what it is. GRRRRRRRR THEY ARE ON YOUR F****** SCREEN AND YOU WONT TELL ME Can you believe protocol. She said look I cant tell you BUT ring your GP now!. He has them and he is allowed to tell you. I rang my GP and spoke to receptionist who was lovely. She said right hold on lets see ahhh this must be it 14th July histology report, she said would you like me to read it. I said YYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! She said yes everything is fine they did a Periton - something something and there were something and blood cells but no sign of malignancy. She also said that the report had been filed away which would not have been the case had there been anything to worry about.

I am confused why there was nothing about the other ovary biopsy or the tumor biopsy specifically. I am so happy but I just cant except I am ok I am now she could be wronging lol

Anna x
Helpful - 0

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great feeling to have good news on a Monday morning.

Well done Anna!

((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Ursulaxxxx
Helpful - 0
Fantastic!! I am so releived for you!! when you have your appt you can see the rest of the detail, can't you. Best thing though that all is well!

By the way, I would have (did) reacted the same way. Last summer I was worried ( read frantic)about a septated cyst that seemed to have been overlooked (because it had disappeared!), but I really needed it acknowledging that A: it had been there, B: that they knew that C: that with that knowledge they could REALLY confirm it was gone. (The other cyst is still there though, as far as I know - roll on October - no don't, want to enjoy this summer weather and my hols and everything else. Don't really want to wish grey drizzly weather on to myself  however dry my garden is getting right now. And , more importantly, I want to give the cyst a long enough chance to DO something, eg disappear, shrink, or if it's stubborn, grow (slightly) so I can then decide to get rid of it.
Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
My money is on the thing shrinking .......... think smalllllllllllll!

Anna x
Helpful - 0
You go, anna-maria! Tell them exactly what you think of them and their protocol!
Oh how I wish I could have seen their faces.... I'd have probably busted a gut laughing.
~Marianne
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.