Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Funny little story for my friends here

So I'm walking all carefree on the beach swinging my little sandals when all of a sudden - whap! - I hit this strange guy right on the behind! He jumped a mile and swung around wide-eyed...boy was he cute! Anyhow, I profusely apologized and he just smiled and said "no worries, I kinda enjoyed that."  Talk about a good sport! I got a real chuckle out of it and had both of us been single, I would have given that boy my number :)

Linda
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
We all need some Linda-tips.  I will be using the losing my sandal trick soon, and I'll aim for the bum of course.  

Like that one.  Any other good tricks?  

Hubby says that would have worked on him!

I'm too out of practice to be a flirt.  But I do try to flirt with hubby and of course sometimes you just have to pant at a gorgeous man who passes and makes my left leg shake, but then I just sort of oogle.  But that is just life, the really beautiful people must be oogled . . . I always point out the bra-less women to my hubby, now am I a good wife or what?

OK, better not get myself in more trouble, I'll shut up now.
Helpful - 0
Oooh, didn't even think of that! I'm completely ashamed for missing a trick. If you had seen the scathing look from his wife tho', whoo, that was grand! I admit, I'm an incorrigable flirt but I swear this was completely accidental, much to my chagrin :)

L.
Helpful - 0

Steady girl.... steady!

Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
HA HA HA HA HA HA you seriously crease me up! At least your flip flops didnt fall off then you would really need to cringe LOL! We are gonna be a nightmare in Beverly!!!!!!!!

Anna x
Helpful - 0
Now is this really what happened Linda?  Or did you jack him a big pinch in the rear and give a whoopie and a holler while you did it?  I think I know Linda, what do you all say?

:)
Helpful - 0
Thanks guys! I keep forgetting about the MSN site, isn't that awful? I should have a better memory.  It's so lovely here at the beach. It's exactly what I needed!

L.
Helpful - 0
Hi Linda, I have missed seeing you here and on the MSN site.  How are you doing?  I love your story.  You always have the best and funniest things to say and tell.  Thanks for the laugh.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.