Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

our meeting with the doctor (mucinous ovarian tumor LMP)

the meeting with the doctor was not that good.  first the doctor we were supposed to see wasnt there.  we met different ob/gyn doctor. but we knew my wife's doctor was just there within the vicinity.  
actually we just moved from northern california to here in Los Angeles.  we were asked to submit papers to give them the permission to get her medical records from her previous hospital (the same insurance/hospital provider though).  and we did that 2 months ago. it turned out this current doctor/hospital wasnt able to ger her record.  for a reason we dont know.  just today they were anxious to get in touch with her previous hospital.  I really dont know what to react with that situation.  my wife and i were just silent about it.
anyway, the ct scan and even the ultrasound came out the same result.  her right ovary has 4x4 cm, and her left 3x3 cm.  and the doctor was talking about surgery.  but we asked if we can just do that with her delivery simultaneously since my wife is pregnant.
since they still dont have her med record from previous hospital, we need to wait until next week. by then, we hope that they can give a definite but good recommendation.
thanks all for your support and prayers...
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Does she have a muconous ovarian tumor (LMP)?  That is what I had, also discovered first during pregnancy.  Just very interesting.  Let me know what you know and good luck to you!
Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
Hey what a wonderful husband you are !

Anna x
Helpful - 0
thank you anna... i really do care for my wife.  we laugh and cry together.  we maintain our love for one another even before this finding.  i gave up so much for her and she for me. we always talk about getting older and just enjoying our life back in our home country...
you know what  i am always thinking and having the feeling that after i visited this site my wife would get better and the hope is tremendous....
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.