Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
110491 tn?1274481937

Pain upper right abdomen

I've had intermittent pain in the upper/middle rightside abdomen, it feel it when I move around, take a deep breath. Feels like a sharp twinge or trapped gas. Worse after I eat or exercise.

My last OvCa checkup was 4 weeks ago, I will go back in 2 weeks. Any ideas what it might be? Gallbladder? Liver? Adhesions? Surely not a tumor, they don't hurt until later, right? Everything was clear on the CT Scan in April.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
132752 tn?1273342273
Do you still have your gallbladder?  It almost sounds like what I was feeling when mine was acting up.  Of course, adhesions are always a demon unto themselves.  I hope you get the scoop on this soon.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
Hey...if this thing is bothering you or scaring you why not go in early for your check up......these medical techs and most of our oncologists certainly do understand what we are going through.....no sense in returning to the "wait and see" anxieties....I don't think I would wait....but then I am not a really patient person....I want answers now!
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.