Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
140437 tn?1215109742

Tybear

Hey becky just wondering how you are? I havn't seen a post from you in a little while so just checking your ok. Of course you have a life but I cant see you from here (grin)

Anna x
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
562501 tn?1223921789
Remember me, new in the community from Brasil, you were the only one to get in touch with me, please do it again.  I really need new friends and a lot of advices.  See you
Rosy 75
Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
Ha ha ha ha its true though aint it!I'll be poised over the keyboard to answer then think no I cant I dont know what she's on about.

Anna x
Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
Hey Becky i'm so glad you answered. There does seem to be alot of new people dropping in briefly then vanishing dont there lol. Ive got to the stage now where I am able to answer less and less posts cause many of them dont even seem to be about cysts anymore. If it gets anymore vauge it will be 'open' surgery lol. "ah yes I wonder if you can help me, I seem to have a saucepan stuck on my head now I have tried everything to get it off but it aint shifting" "anybody got any advice about splinters?" "no but I have got athletes foot if thats any help" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Im not sure whether to say well done about the garage sale cos its a bit bitter sweet BUT as for putting the takings in the bank NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY. Shopping trip, blow the lot on **** :) In fact I was think last night why dont you and your little boy have a holiday? I dont know what your circumstances are but wouldn't it be just fab for you both to go have some mum and son fun. Doesn't have to be swimming with bloody dolphins just a week or 2 away somewhere cheap (do you have such things as butlins or centerparks).

Keep posting ***** cos I worry about you even if its my email ***@**** (oops fingers slipped sorry powers that be)

Anna x
Helpful - 0
Ha, ha your post above made me laugh out loud (first one in days!) there does seem to be some randomness going on at the moment!
Helpful - 0
135691 tn?1271097123
Thanks for thinking of me - reading this post just made my day! Honestly, there seem to be so many posts lately that have to do with cysts, and I know nothing about them. As soon as a chemo question or cancer question comes along, I'll be right on top of it! There seem to be alot of new members as well, which is great, but again, no questions I can relate to. On a seperate note, I repeated my garage sale this past Saturday, and sold ALL of my baby stuff - it was great to have it go, but I think it also made me a little down. Oh well, the stuff was just sitting in my basement anyways, so now I've got money instead! Now I'm just deciding what to do with it... Be responsible, and put it in the bank, or have fun and go shopping! I'm leaning towards the shopping...
Have a great day and thanks again...I really appreciate it.  Hope you are well,
Becky
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.