Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CAN DERMOIDS AFFECT YOUR MOODS

i WAS JUST WONDERING IF DERMOIDS AFFECT YOU HORMONES THUS GIVING MOOD SWINGS??
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh my goodness!  I have just had my question answered.  My poor husband is suffering under my mood swings and irratibility!  I am generally a very accommodating, friendly, non confrontational person.
Helpful - 0
I don't know anything offical that says they do, but my personal experience says YES!!!!  I am either crying or pissed off and crying... I have had them twice now and both times I was like this...
Helpful - 0
136956 tn?1688675680
heck yeah i dont even have a dermoid cyst but I know any kind of cyst can truly mess you up.  I am moody melinda, most of the time and b---- betty for one week.  Never nice nelly!!!!!

My hormones are whacked!!!!!!!  Good luck :)
Helpful - 0
Oh yeah... those blasted cysts can really mess with hormones. I was wacky-nuts before mine was removed.
All you can do is hang in there and try and stop from killing the next person that annoys you (no matter how much they deserve it :)
Smile!
~Marianne
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Absolutely!!!  Anything that disrupts your hormonal balance will cause mood changes.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.