Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Results are back

I finally got my biopsy results today..benign..for the tumor inside my ovary and also there was a cyst on my tube which was benign...both removed Aug 15th....the wait was the most terrible experience I have ever had...but I want to thank you all for this site which helped me get information and read other peoples stories.  It brought me great comfort...It is wonderful how caring everyone is. God bless everyone here.

Always remember there is comfort in prayer,
Charmaine
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Hey girl, I am doing the happy dance for you!!  So very glad that you got good news.  Now you just keep resting and let your body heal.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
That is such good news.  The long and agonising wait is now over. Just concentrate on getting better.
Well done.
Helpful - 0
fantastic news you must be so relieved. i had my op 14 aug, i went for a follow up 2 days ago and expected to get the results but they didnt have them. i have been ringing everyone i can think of to chase them, i have another appointment next week, so hopefully will get news then, i am just focusing on the 99% benign at the moment.Yes you are also very right, the ladies here are so supportive i have learnt so much. thankyou all.sharon
Helpful - 0
Congrats charmy! Doing the happy dance for you!
Doesn't the waiting suck??? But, you also get the rush that comes with relief that it's benign and all over.
~Marianne
Helpful - 0
I too am doing the Happy Dance!!  There is nothing better than hearing benign!  I agree, there is nothing more powerful that prayers!!  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.