Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

posting a question in the Ovarian Cancer Answers forum

I'd like to post a question in the Ovarian Cancer Answers forum (the one with the doctor answering) and I've tried many times. However, I keep getting the message that the forum has exceeded its daily quota of questions.

Does anyone know the best times to try posting a question to that forum?

Thanks so much for your help! I'd really love a second opinion from the Dr there about my ultrasound results (well, actually a first opinion, since no Dr has yet taken the time to review the report; I had to order a copy of the report myself from the hospital after my trip to the ER. But that's another story :) )
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
143952 tn?1237864541
according to the information posted on the site, they change the hours per region from day-to-day.  just keep trying whenever you can at the top of the hour.
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
I believe the quota is two questions per day, so you have to hurry and get one in.  I don't know when the new day begins for new questions, but you might try around midnight.  

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
thanks! I'm on the east coast so I'll try around 10 am
Helpful - 0
Hello,

I am from Pacific Standard Time and I have posted several around 7:00 AM. Good Luck.

Jatoo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.