Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

large ovarian cyst

HI, Im 26 and I have found out that I have a large complex ovarian cyst that is 20cm and has internal septation with a 9mm mural nodule. cant really find any good information on this subject. The dr said that it should be removed as soon as possible because I had a hysterectomy previosly due to cervical cancer. If any one has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. thanks
Jesseca
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi jessica dont wory about it the operation  of removing ovarian cyst is very easy and you will be able to do your usuall work after 3 or 4 days itsnot that hard and so you should take your decision now and hope to be benign cyst and its not that large i hade an ovarian cyst of 8_6cm so dont worry
Helpful - 0
Hi,

I don't have any useful information, but you are not alone.  I'm 27 and I have a 20cm cyst as well.  I'm having surgery on October 18th to remove the cyst and I'm losing the right ovary.  I praying to keep the left one and that I don't have to have a hysterectomy.  I don't have any kids yet.  I want kids but most importantly I want to live.  I'm petrified about this procedure and all I can do is pray.  So you are not alone.

May God bless you...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.