Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Is anyone interested in a get-together?

I was wondering if we all wanted to invade on some location for a long weekend at some point? Perhaps someplace with great spa services and flavored martinis? We could do a 'first annual', 'second annual', well you get the point!

L.
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
119341 tn?1232563757
Just watch out when you cross over to Illinois the speed limits here are 65 on Interstate. I just drove to Beaver Dam Kentucky Saturday then back on Sunday. Of course me in my Mini van with kids on board, but I was still doing 80 in Indiana. Slowed down in Illinois only because speeding tickets are so expensive.
Helpful - 0
I'm in! I'm only about 4 hours from St. Louis (at least... the way I drive:)
Helpful - 0
119341 tn?1232563757
Where abouts in St. Louis? I live 45 minutes southeast from JB Bridge.

Helpful - 0
Never been, that sounds nice. I'm game for anywhere. I also have a house around the corner from the beach on Cape Cod we could use.

L.
Helpful - 0
119341 tn?1232563757
Tell me about it. Everyone that called today. "Did you see the game last night?" My boss had to go thru the World Series tickets today. My company has season tickets. I go to at least one game a season. Got to go pick up the kids. Talk later.
Paula
Helpful - 0
I live in St. Charles, so not far (20 min) from JBarracks if I jump on the Page Extension to 270 south! Rather exciting night for us and the rest of St. Louis last night- that is if you are part of Cardinals Nation, but who isnt in this town!!
Helpful - 0
With Jet Blue, things are getting VERY inexpensive as all other airlines are dropping their rates to match. I'll look into it. At the right time of the year (mid-spring), even Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC is gorgeous. And there's always Florida! For some reason, Austin, TX sounds like a fun destination as well. Some areas of the Caribbean are really reasonable, especially if one books a four day, three night package.

L.
Helpful - 0
Now that sounds like a plan, I am in St. Louis, doubt I can motivate anyone to come here during the fall/winter months! I like it though, center of the States.... I have family in Denver, Ohio and Ft. Lauderdale. Where is a warm, inexpensive travel destination?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.