Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hi, its been awhile. I know I don't have OC but I am worried something is wrong.

Hello Ladies,

sorry about the one before this ..I dont know why it did that . anyway, my question is about SEVERE pain in my lower right hip area .I had a laparoscopy over the summer but they said everything looked ok . I am worried because I have been to many different doctors and none of them can find any abnormalities ..yet I am still in constant sharp pain. I dont know what to do now or who to consult but it's getting to where I can barely stand up straight ..I am only 19 is this all in my head lol ?

thanks and God Bless !
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks I apprecciate it but Bursitis has already been ruled out ...  :(
Helpful - 0
If it feel like it's in the joint it may have nothing todo with ovarian cancer it maybe hipbersitis i'm not sure how you spell it but it's inflamation of the sack around your hip and it cause sever pain and there is no way for them to find out that i'm aware of i'll i know when i got it i was your age and they said i wasn't supposed to stand for more than an hour a day or I would have to have surg. so go to an othopedic spec and talk to them about it.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.