Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ovaries removed tomorrow

I have seen others post here when they are about to have their ops,so thought i would do the same. I would also like to thank all you ladies for your time and relpies to my previous ?, It has been a great help and comfort to me to find this site. So wish me luck for tomorrow. Will post with update of what is found asap.Sorry in case some of you do not know i am having both ovaries removed due to ongoing painful cysts and family history of ovc,already had uterus removed when i was 25 due to cervical cancer.Thanks again ladies.
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hope everything went well.  You are in my prayers.
Helpful - 0
You'll do fine and will be relieved when it is over.

L.
Helpful - 0
Good Luck and will be thinking of you..I'm going to be there next week..
Mary
Helpful - 0
Good luck and God speed!  You will do great.  Stay positive and look ahead to a full recovery!  You are in my prayers.
Helpful - 0
167426 tn?1254086235
Moments of the Day:   Happy Moments   Praise God
Difficult Moments   Seek God    Quiet Moments  Worship God
Painful Moments   TRUST  God   Every Moment   Thank God  
Every prayer I say each day now includes not only my daughter  but you brave ladies I have met on here.  God loves us all and you will not be alone in that operating room.  He will be there.
Helpful - 0
dh taken me out for meal(do we have to go this far to get a night out)now going to bed. I thank you all again and again for your thoughts, prayers and wisdom. I am positive, i just want this pain to go away, no matter what it takes.GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS FROM THE UK.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
We will still be here waiting for you on the RS!  Have no doubt and know that we will all be thinking about you tomorrow and sending our prayers!  Mary V.
Helpful - 0
Take care and all the very best to you.

See you on the other side.
Helpful - 0
143952 tn?1237864541
Good luck tomorrow, and may you be pain free very soon :)
Helpful - 0
Prayers for you tomorrow. Recover well.
Helpful - 0
I will be sending prayers and good thoughts your way tomorrow.  I look forward to hearing from you when you are on the RS.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
I will think about you! You will be OK, just try to stay positive!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.